With Generation Three (G3) technology and the Gemini® history that is as rich as the coffee it brews, Curtis introduces a highly advanced gourmet coffee brewing system. The unique Universal Control Module, easy to read display and simple interface make operating easy.
Gemini® systems are available in both single and twin, designed to optimize coffee quality and flavor, while reducing maintenance and service. The Satellite Servers maintain coffee temperature, preserving the rich and bold flavor for extended periods. On-Board self diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operations and a Service Phone Number and error code are displayed in the event technical assistance is required.
Curtis G3 technology combines precision brewing capability with an easy-to-use interface. All brewing functions are displayed in real time, not a coded system of indicators. Curtis Gemini®
systems are factory set for out-of-the box operation with
pre-programmed recipes that ensures a consistent brew, every time. And, with scroll-through menus it’s just as easy to fine-tune the brewing process for your exacting gourmet coffee profile.
G3 Digital Control Module
- complex flavor from simple controls.
- Precise, digital fine-tuning of the brewing process — optimizes signature coffee flavor.
- Provides gourmet coffee control with
- Pre-Infusion, Pulse Brewing, Water Bypass and more. No manual adjustments needed.
- Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes* — based on coffee type, grind and weight — simplify
- profile setting for gourmet results every time.
- The G3 digital control module can be field configured for 1, 2 or 3 batch brewing. The programmable functions provide versatility that allows the units to be setup for how it will actually be used in the field. Whether brewing is always the same, switches between decaf and regular gourmet, or traffic just changes three times a day, there is a configuration that is right.
- Proprietary Heating Algorithm maintains brew temperature to ensure optimal flavor extraction.
- Fully customizable brew settings can be set for each individual brew button.
- Simple, easy-to-understand graphic overlay.
- Large LCD display provides scroll- through menu of programming options.
- All brewer functions are clearly displayed in real time.
- Single control module - speeds learning across all G3 Brewers.
- Automatic notification of preventative maintenance needs or service requirements.
- Common parts and front access create an easy to service unit.
- Error codes/condition/service phone number automatically displayed.
- Encapsulated control board, components and switches protect against steam, water and impact.
- User defined Energy Saving Circuitry reduces power consumption.
- One touch grind-to-brew - when combined with a Curtis ILGD Digital Grinder, brew cycle is automatically adjusted to correspond with selected grind amount for error-free brewing (three batch option only).
- High-volume, hot water faucet for instant beverages and other hot water needs.
- Nationwide network of factory trained service professionals.
- Standard electronic brew cone lock.