The Laspaziale Mini Vivaldi 2 has become Caffe Tech's most popular machine for a number of reasons. First, it makes world class espresso and has great steam capacity. Second, and perhaps more importantly it is easily used by all members of the family, it only really takes one coffee 'guru' in the house to keep it properly calibrated and anyone can crank out great coffee. Lastly, it has features like the front drawer water reservoir, the 24 hour stand-by mode and the huge drip tray are appealing to anyone who has ever had to use a smaller more traditional espresso system at home. Best of all it has a 15/20 Amp Mode of Operation and additional options like a passive pre-infusion chamber and a drain kit.
OVERSTOCKED - SPECIAL PRICED WHILE QUANTITIES LAST !!!!!!
- Dual Boiler
- Steam Boiler 1.2 liter
- Comes with NEW .9 mm Steam Tip
- Steam Boiler Element 1250 Watts
- Group Boiler .45 liter
- Group Boiler Element 800 Watts
- Programmable Offset Differential
- Swivel Stainless Steel Steam Arm
- Two 53 mm Portafilters: One Single and One Double
- Manual Fill 3 liter Water Tank
- Vibratory Pump (Extremely Quiet)
- Volumetric Dosing
- Volumetric Dosing Adjustable Through Touch Pad
- One Degree Group Temperature Adjust ability Indicated by LED Display
- Group Temperature Adjustable Through Touch Pad
- Electronic Boiler Refill
- Built-in Safety Thermostat
- Built-in Safety Cut Out on Vibe Pump
- Semiautomatic Hot Water Delivery
- Lever Steam Valve same as La Spaziale S5 Commercial Machines.
- Fault Diagnosis Alarms
- Dual Manometer
- OPTIONAL Pre Infusion Chamber
- OPTIONAL 7 Day Programmable Timer
- OPTIONAL No Burn Steam Arm
- OPTIONAL longer La Spaziale steam arm
- Color Black or Red
- 110 volt
- Functions in either 15 amp or 20 amp
- ETL Sanitation Listed (Conforms to ANSI/NSF STD 4)
- c ETL us Listed (Conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109
LATEST UPGRADES TO MINI VIVALDI'S POST MARCH 2011 - See Photos
- New top cup warming tray.
- New stainless cup guards on each side to replace the plastic cup guard.
- Dual Solid State Relay - The relay replaces both triacs and the fan is no
longer used. The relay should prove to be more reliable and you will no
longer have the noise form the fan for the steam boiler triac.
- Built in platform that the softener suction cup sticks to.
- Nickel plated drain plug on Steam Boiler
- Software update
NEW FEATURES OF Vivaldi II from Vivaldi I:
Optional Pre Infusion Chamber Now you can add a Pre Infusion chamber to your Mini Vivaldi II. This pre infusion chamber functions the same way a pre infusion chamber on an E61 group does. There is already a pre drilled and taped hole in the side of your brew group where the chamber attaches. You simply unscrew the plug that is there and attach the chamber. See Technical Info for pdf info on Pre-Infusion Chamber
Programmable Off Set Differential This allows you to set the LED temperature setting on the front of the machine to be equal to the temperature being delivered at the group rather than the temperature inside the group boiler. The original Mini Vivaldi II machines had this feature but it was only a 3 degree adjustment. Although we had not run into any problems setting the proper offset with this small range we figured since it is only a software change why not make it + or - 8 degrees therefore insuring there would NEVER be an issue. Note: We set it during the bench test of each machine prior to shipping so you don't have to invest in the expensive equipment necessary to perform the tests and setting.
Dual Manometer It is no longer necessary to purchase a portafilter with a pressure gauge to either check or make adjustments to your pump's output pressure.
Now able to put on a timer There is cord inside to plug in an OPTIONAL 7 day programmable timer into it. You can have the machine come on and go off at different times on different days.
NEW STANDARD EQUIPMENT - equipped with the NEW .9 mm four hole steam tip as standard This four hole steam tip on this machine is one of the easiest to produce excellent micro foam fast and easy even with small quantities of milk.
Decreased delta What does that mean? The previous model would need to detect a temperature drop of one degree Celsius before the heater would be activated. The NEW Vivaldi II activates the heater with the detection of a temperature drop of just one half degree Celsius. Simply put, it makes the temperature accuracy that much more precise in the group boiler and enhances the steam boilers performance.
Updated temperature sensing probe The new probe is actually submerged directly into the boilers. This probe has proven to be more reliable than the previous style and has a quicker reaction time.
New LED display The previous display showed 5 degree increments, from 85 to 120 degrees Celsius. The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius.
91C = 195.8F
92C = 197.6F
93C = 199.4F
94C = 201.2F
95C = 203.0F
96C = 204.8F
97C = 206.6F
Differential adjust ability Programming allows you to set the temperature at the group to correspond with the LED. We test each machine and adjust the differential before shipping.