Bezzera BZ 07 DE PID
The brand new BZ 07 DE PID is the most recent development in the BZ 07 line; Bezzera has now installed a PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control unit for the boiler to allow for more control and stability of temperature resulting in a consistent and excellent extraction of espresso. This new component allows you to program a multitude of parameters in how the machine heats and maintains temperature. PIDs are quickly becoming a standard in the espresso machine industry and we're happy to see that Bezzera has entered their own contender into the market.
- BRAND NEW PID CONTROLLER by GICAR
- Autofill control box (CPU) by cigar
- Commercial quality water and steam valves with lever style actuation
- 1200 W. super coil heating element mounted on bottom of vertical tank.
- Vertical copper boiler 1.5 ltr
- 16 amp matter P Stat
- Safety high temp sensor that may be reset.
- Boiler safety valve in commercial quality
- Vaccum breaker valve in commercial quality
- Low level and high level auto fill sensor.
- 52 Watt - ulka vibratory pump at 15 BAR ATMOSPHERES
- Expansion valve for pump pressure calibration
- Heat exchanger
- Commercial brewgroup
- Commercial grade 3 way electro valve for brewgroup
- Flow meter by cigar
- 3 volumetric dosages
- Portafilter blind
- Cleaning brush
- Plastic tamper
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Drain box with optional drain out plug at 10 mm
- 3 liter fresh water reservoir.
|[Espresso Machines] General|
|[Espresso Machines] Boiler(s)|
|Boiler Capacity||1.5 L|
|Boiler Temp Control||Programmable PID|
|[Espresso Machines] Water Systems|
|Reservoir Capacity||2.5 LTRS|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Product Height (inches)||14.5|
|Product Length (inches)||17|
|Product Width (inches)||10|