Wilbur Curtis D500GT DUAL VOLTAGE BREWER
- Precise control over all critical functions
- The G3 Digital Control Module
provides you the expertise to brew premium
gourmet coffee with ease.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes
- Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction
of gourmet coffee flavor.
- Cold water brew lock-out
prevents brewing when water temperature is
below set level.
- Curtis Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty Provides
3 full years of protection on the digital control
- Out-of-the-Box Operation Pre-programmed
factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Reliability you can depend on. The Digital Control
Module is encapsulated in high-tech polymer and
is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming
- Large, brightly lighted display communicates
functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume,
temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant Changeable access code
prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Easy-to-Use Simple graphic design with
color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs Energy save mode
automatically reduces energy consumption when
brewer is idle.
- Reduce Downtime G3 on-board self-diagnostics
continually sense proper brewing operation.
A Service Phone Number and error code will be
displayed in the rare event technical assistance
- Programmable Display Banner Can be set
to display your operations name and message.
- Quick and Simple Installation Standard
- ThermoPro Airpots Keep Coffee Quality at its
Peak of Freshness High heat retention design
maintains temperature without
- Standard Optional Voltage between 110V and 220 V
- Deep Brew Cone - Standard on CaffeTech Models
- Airpots sold separately.
- Optional Tall Model D500GTH (Tall Model)