The atmosphere of an Italian espresso bar even in the smallest kitchen. Perfect single-boiler machine even for small spaces.
- Ring Brew Group: The ECM Casa V features ECM's ring brew group for a cafe quality espresso while saving space and allowing for an extremely short heat up time (about 5-7 minutes)
- Single Boiler: The Casa V is a single boiler dual purpose machine. One boiler performs both espresso and steam functions.
- Professional Gauge: The ECM Casa V features a professional gauge. It indicates pump pressure. It is a great feedback tool which let you better understand your machine and improve your final results
- Vibratory Pump: Quiet, reliable and delivering right pressure when needed. ECM's pump boost a great performance and also features a unique device to reduce back pressure from the boiler, thereby preventing blocks.
- Perfect Pressure: Manual adjustment of the brewing pressure through an adjusting screw on top of the machine body. The individual setting according to the type of coffee, the grinding degree or your taste allows a perfect coffee result.
- Brew Pressure Gauge: A feature not usually found in home machines, the pressure gauge on the Casa V is great for keeping an eye on brew pressure and fine-tuning grind as required.
- 58mm Portafilter: In spite of it's small frame, the Casa V includes and full size portafilter. The portafilter comes with a single and double shot baskets.
|Maximum Cup Height||7.6 cm|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||58 mm|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||Switches|
|Warm up Time||15-20 mins|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Water Tank|
|Water Tank Size||2.8 l|