The R58 is Rocket’s first dual boiler machine, allowing users to brew espresso and steam milk simultaneously. This machine, a domestic model suited for home or office use, was highly anticipated prior to its release and has gone on to be Rocket’s most popular ‘prosumer’ model. The 'V2' has few extra upgrades from the original R58, including a stronger chassis and improved PID controls. As with other Rocket machines, the R58 is built with heavy duty commercial-grade components: from its high quality stainless steel shell, to its powerful copper boilers, to the commercial grade steam valves – this is a machine that works extremely well and delivers fantastic espresso shots on par with commercial machines.
Its high performance aside, the Rocket R58 is also a strikingly beautiful machine to look at, with the classic Italian design aesthetic that Rocket is famous for. With its polished chrome finish, symmetrically adorned with high-end components including a massive E61 group head and attractive commercial grade water valves and Rocket-branded knobs, this machine will surely add style to any space it occupies.
Overall, the R58 combines high performance with the stylish, yet ergonomic design that Rocket is renowned for. As with other Rocket models, the R 58 does not contain any cheap plastic components, but is built to last and is easily repaired. With its commercial grade parts, and improved built-in PID (allowing temperature and pressure to be precisely adjusted via a detachable controller) allowing for superior shots the be pulled every time, this machine comes highly recommended from the staff at Caffe Tech.
- Dual boilers allowing for simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Precise control over temperature settings: as with other Rockets the PID controller is detachable, so as not to detract from the look of the machine-front.
- Extremely sturdy design with commercial-grade parts, built to last and easy to repair – yet also remarkably simple and fun to use.
- Pre-infusion system, operated by turning the lever up halfway, accurately pre-infuses the espresso grinds with enough water to fully extract maximum flavour and aroma.
- Equipped with a powerful rotary pump, for quieter operation, and able to deliver a high, consistent level of pressure for best results during extraction.
- No-burn steam wand.
- Insulated boilers.