It is in the coffee maker Belle Epoque that our craftsmen give the best of themselves forging noble metals such as copper and brass alternating moments of ancient process to advanced methods. Very original in its vertical development, the Belle Epoque is an espresso coffee maker from the inimitable class where beauty blends with the functionality and reliability. The brilliance of its metal, molded design with a retro charm, giving it a distinct personality ideal for embellishing the choreography of fine-dining.
In Elektra there is a habit: we believe that the details make the difference.
- Sturdy steel support frame with reinforcements around the grouphead to avoid twisting.
- Sturdy push-button panel, with automatic 5 doses mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons. With a proven membrane keypad.
- Distinctive window to boiler Water level control with shapes that recall machines of times past
- Incorporated motor and positive displacement pump
- Steam/water tap with pivoting knob control (interchangeable with the pivoting lever control) and jointed stainless steel.
- Double access cup-holder compartment an Elektra innovation and patented to allow comfortable insertion and removal of cups.
- Dual pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure
- Reduced energy consumption: programmable night cycle
- Exclusive electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Elektra Exclusive patent of the boiler that determines a large water and steam production
|Diameter (inches)||35.04"+ 7.48"|
|Weight (kilograms)||53.0 kg|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Wattage (W) - 3700 W
Voltage (V) - 230 V [single phase]
Hertz (Hz) - 50/60
|Boiler Capacity (litres)||9.0 L|