- Two pairs of adjustable rollers to get a sheet of dough as many millimetres thick as you like, and for obtaining a round sheet.
- A system of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (a system patented by IGF).
- Equipped with pedal control.
- Separate roller protectors for an easier and safer work (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patent).
- Digital control panel.
- Body entirely made of steel (including the roller shaft).
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.