Gaggia PLATINUM VOGUE
ONLY 5 Left Get It NOW!
- Control Panel : At the center of the control panel is a large circular knob, and in the center of that knob are two buttons. This knob controls coffee volume, while the larger button with a coffee cup controls brewing. The smaller button with coffee beans controls the dosage of coffee used in each drink. To the right of the knob is the backlit hot water button, which has a water droplet icon. When it illuminates, hot water is selected, and when it is off, the steam function is selected.
- Indicator Lights: To the left of the knob are four indicator lights. The top light illuminates when the coffee grounds drawer needs to be emptied, and the bottom light blinks when descaling is necessary. One of the middle lights is an alarm light – when it is permanently on, it means that the hopper is out of beans, the water tank is empty, or the drip tray needs to be emptied. When it is blinking slowly, the brew group is not inserted, the grounds drawer is not inserted, the service door is open, or the steam/hot water knob isn’t turned correctly. If it is flashing quickly, the boiler needs to be primed. The other middle light is the machine ready light. When it is blinking, the machine is warming up, and when it illuminates steadily, the machine is ready.
- Brewing on the Vogue: First, choose you preferences – move the coffee dial for an espresso, short coffee, or long coffee. Then press the Opti-Doser for a mild, medium or strong dose of coffee. Press the coffee cup button in the center once for one coffee, or twice for two coffees, and the machine automatically starts brewing. You can stop the brew at any time by pushing the coffee button again.
- Rapid Steam Boiler System: The Platinum Vogue’s Rapid Steam boiler system allows you to switch between brewing and steaming without too much downtime. The boiler is made of stainless steel, which provides hot water for brewing as well as assures rapid steam for frothing and steaming milk.
- Bean Hopper and Grinder: The clear plastic sealable bean hopper on top of the Platinum Vogue holds 8.8 oz of whole beans, keeping them fresh and ready for the next brew. You can monitor your bean levels just by looking in, or from the indicator light. Beans travel from the bean hopper to the ceramic burr grinder whenever you tell the machine to brew. This burr grinder crushes beans consistently and quietly, so you won’t wake up the house every time you want a drink. You can adjust the coarseness of your grind to fine, regular, or coarse using the included grinder adjustment key.
- Stainless Steel Cup Warmer The stainless steel cup warmer is heated using residual heat from the boiler, so you don’t have to remember to turn it on or off. Store your cups here to create a great display, and when the boiler warms up, your cups will warm up too. Brewing espresso into a warm cup helps preserve its temperature better than brewing into a cold cup.
- Espresso Plus System On your coffee dispenser is a knob to adjust the intensity of your coffee using the Espresso Plus System. Turn it to the left for a milder brew, leave it in the middle for a normal drink, and turn it all the way to the right for a strong drink. You can even turn this knob as your espresso is brewing.
|[Espresso Machines] General|