La Spaziale VIVALDI 2 MINI S1 RED
The Mini Vivaldi II is a smaller version of the Vivaldi II, both in the S1 category of La Spaziale’s domestic lineup of espresso machines. Despite its smaller size, the Mini has an exceptionally sturdy build and is packed full of functionality typically found in larger, higher priced models. Some of the key features include dual boilers and volumetric dosing. Like the regular Vivaldi II, the Mini has very precise controls that automatically detect temperature changes to within half a degree, and can be easily adjusted on a digital LED display. Combined with an optional pre-infusion chamber (allowing for shots’ pre-infusion timing to be customized) this is a serious machine, capable of consistently delivering top-notch semi-automatic espresso shots.
An important difference between the Mini and the regular Vivaldi II is that former is equipped with vibrational pump, and therefore cannot be plumbed in (the regular Vivaldi II, by contrast, can only operate when plumbed in). Nevertheless, the Mini carries a large removable 3-liter reservoir that easily accessible through the front. For latte and cappuccino lovers, the Mini also has the same powerful 4-hole tipped, no-burn steam wand capable of quickly and easily producing professional quality micro foam. Interestingly, La Spaziale has made all Vivaldi II models capable of running on either 15 and 20 amps (which can be set via an internal switch). Either amperage works great, but for users wanting extra fast boiler recovery time the additional 5 amps makes a noticeable difference.
Overall this machine packs a punch both for its size and its price. It is able to fit easily on the average kitchen counter-top and perfect for quickly heating up to make superb espresso shots, conveniently, and in the comfort of your own home
- Powerful dual boilers allowing for simultaneous brewing and steaming; both the regular and mini versions of the Vivaldi II heat up and recover faster than average for their class of machine (especially if in 20-amp mode).
- Precise control over temperature settings: shown and easily adjusted in 1°C increments, allowing for control over both boiler and group head temperature settings, which auto correct within half a degree Celsius.
- Pre-infusion chamber can be installed (optional): this allows the pre-infusion time to be customized from 1 to 6 seconds, depending on your preference – this advanced feature usually only available in the highest end (and much pricier) models in the market.
- Machine can be programmed to automatically turn on/off during specific times of the day, with electronic boiler refills, and build-in safety sensors to ensure the machine will not overheat.
- Volumetric dosing to ensure precise water measurements during extraction, resulting in an exceptionally high quality espresso.
- Cup warmer on top of the machine.
|[Espresso Machines] General|
|[Espresso Machines] Boiler(s)|
|Boiler Capacity||Brew = 1.2 L / Steam 4.5 L|
|[Espresso Machines] Brew Groups|
|[Espresso Machines] Water Systems|
|Reservoir Capacity||3 Litres|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Product Height (inches)||15.25|
|Product Length (inches)||16.5|
|Product Width (inches)||16.5|
- Improved design with space for holding your mugs
- Excellent micro foam from the .9 mm four hole steam tip
- Programmable timer with multiple settings (optional)
- More accurate temperature sensing probe
- Dual manometer eliminates the need for a portafilter with a pressure gauge
- Ability to add a pre infusion chamber(optional)
- Programmable offset differential