- Furnace-varnished steel body.
- Two pairs of adjustable rollers, to get a sheet of dough as many millimetres thick as you like, and for obtaining a round sheet.
- A system of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (system patented by IGF).
- Equipped with pedal control.
- Separate roller protectors for an easier and safer work (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patent).
- Push bottom switch. - Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.
|Width||420 mm||520 mm|
|Depth||420 mm||520 mm|
|Height||700 mm||800 mm|
|Weight||30 kg||37 kg|