Furnace-varnished steel body.
- Two pairs of parallel and adjustable rollers, for you to get a sheet of dough as many millimetres thick as you like, and for obtaining either a square or a rectangular sheet.
- In order to obtain a round sheet, you just need to turn the dough round 90° once it comes out of the upper rollers and before it enters the lower rollers.
- A system of lower rollers and an idle roller favour the process of putting the dough into the machine (system patented by IGF).
- Separate roller protectors for an easier and safer work (patented by IGF).
- Transformers have gears made of special resins; they have been pressed, instead of indented, so as to last five times more than normal ones (IGF patent).
- Push bottom switch.
- Mass-produced pedal.
- Internal reinforcements to prevent the frame from bending.