- Ceramic burrs offer a 1.5 -2.0x longer life than steel burrs.
- Keeps the coffee cool by limiting the amount of heat transferred from the burrs to the grind
- Grinds only the coffee you require for each shot directly into your espresso portafilter.
- Eliminates the risk of stale ground coffee common in mechanical dosing units.
- 0.1 second adjustable steps (0.2 grams)
- Three user programmable grind time buttons
- The right hand lever lets you choose what type of grind you'd like.
- The lever on the left lets you fine tune the grind within the range you've selected for a perfect grind.
- Over 230 grind settings available.
- Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter.
- Allows for hands free operation.
- Super quiet operation using belt drive.
- Powerful DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits extended grinding time.
- Equipped with an automatic reset thermal switch.
|Weight (pounds)||9.0 lbs|
|Bean Hopper Capacity (grams)||230 g|
|Grounds Bin Capacity (grams)||180 g|
|No Load Burr Speed (revolutions per minute)||1350 RPM|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Volts ac Power (VAC) - 110-120 VAC
Hertz (Hz) - 50/60 Hz
Wattage (W) - 130 W
The Baratza Vario comes with:
- 1 Hopper
- 1 Lid
- 1 Grounds bin
- 1 PortaHolder
- An Instruction manual.