The Bezzera BZ10 espresso machine is ideal for one looking to enter the prosumer market while saving money and counter space. Housed in AISI 304 commercial grade polished steel, the BZ10 is less than 10" wide and one of the smaller prosumer machines we carry. But, don't let its size fool you, you'll find that the BZ10 is full of surprises. Named for its unique, electrically heated BZ10 group head, the machine impresses inside and out. The group head is monitored and controlled by its own thermostat to ensure that it remains at the proper temperature at all times.
Brewing is handled in combination by the vibration pump and 1.5 liter nickel-plated copper boiler with brass end plates. The boiler has been plated using the Nistla process, an electrolytic method of applying metal plating that meets NSF food safety standards. The BZ10’s boiler also features a heat exchanger, allowing you to brew and steam at the same time, and up to 20 oz of steam can be produced in one session with a recovery time of only 40 seconds.
- Auto fill control box (CPU) by cigar
- 1200 W. super coil heating element mounted on bottom of vertical tank.
- Vertical copper boiler 1.5 L
- 16 amp matter P Stat
- Safety high temp sensor that may be reset.
- Boiler safety valve in commercial quality
- Vacuum breaker valve in commercial quality
- Low level and high level auto fill sensor.
- 52 Watt - ulka vibratory pump at 15 BAR ATMOSPHERES
- Expansion valve for pump pressure calibration
- Heat exchanger.
- Commercial grade 3 way electro valve for brew group.
- Commercial Brew Group
- Brew Group w/ heat assisted temperature of 100 watts
- Semi-automatic operation
- Portafilter blind
- Cleaning brush
- Plastic tamper
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Drain box w/ optional drain out plug at 10 mm
- 3 liter fresh water reservoir
|Weight (pounds)||41.0 lbs|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage (V) - 110 V -120 V
Wattage (W) - 115 W