The Latest ECM Technika has been optimized to Improve the home espresso extraction experience even further.
- E61 Group Head: The ECM Technika V features the widely used E61 group head, well known for its temperature stability.
- Heat Exchanging Boiler: A sizable 2.1 liter, insulated stainless steel boiler features a heat exchanger, which allows for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- Professional Gauges: The ECM Technika V features two new, larger professional gauges. The first indicates pump pressure, whereas the second displays boiler pressure. Both are a great feedback tool that let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Rotary Pump:The ECM Technika V Profi features a rotary pump which is whisper quiet, delivers even pressure, easily adjustable and more durable.
- Perfect Pressure: The pump pressure can be adjusted easily via a screw underneath the machine, without needing to open the body panel.
- PID: Now equipped with a PID, the Technika lets users control brew temperature precisely. The PID display also doubles up as a shot timer and displays a Cleaning Reminder.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if the water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation, it is a must to use water with mineral content.
- Large Drip Tray: Drip tray with even more capacity and more space - even for big cups. It creates more convenience for coffee preparation avoiding annoying spillings on the countertop.
- Barista Feeling: The new chromed filter holder is a real highlight in design and material. The ergonomic and weight-balanced shape improves handiness and comfort.
- Joystick Style Knobs: Joystick Style Knobs are the latest trend in the industry. Instead of using taps that have to be turned on and off the Technika Profi features the instant on/instant off Joy Stick style wands. These are also nice because they cannot be over tightened. The Technika V features upgraded Joystick knobs to match the rest of the machine's look.
- Stainless Steel Housing: The ECM Technika V is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful AISI 304 stainless steel case.
The Technika espresso machine comes with a single and double portafilter, a single and double shot baskets, a tamper and a set of manuals.
New in the Technika V Profi
- PID Display with a Built-in Shot Timer and Cleaning Reminder
- Professional joystick style steam and hot water valves with a new look
- Larger gauges
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Size||2.1 l|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchange|
|Cup Warmer Type||N/A|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Yes|
|Maximum Cup Height||N/A|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Portafilter Included||Single and Double|
|Pre infusion||Yes, E61|
|Steam and Hot Water Knobs||Joystick Style|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||E61|
|Warm up Time||15 m|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Water Tank or Plumbed-In|
|Water Tank Size||3 l|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.