The centrepiece of your cafe never looked as good as the La Marzocco FB80; with the curved architectural styling reminiscent of traditional 1960's Italian design with the bold La Marzocco nameplate on the back makes a statement. The brightly coloured enclosure (comes standard in Red) stands out and draws your eyes to it. This machine isn't only about looks, it is truly a great machine and also a workhorse. With great features like dual boilers, easy to use steam-wands, electronic display, electronically controlled boilers, PB group caps, mixing valve for the hot water and more the GB5 doesn't disappoint on features. Handmade in Florence, Italy.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program
|Width (millimeters)||950 mm|
|Depth (millimeters)||620 mm|
|Height (millimeters)||480 mm|
|Weight (kilograms)||75 kg|
|Power Supply + Capacity||
Wattage (W) - 6100 W
Voltage (V) - 200/220 V
|Boiler Capacity (litres)||
Coffee - 5.0 L
Steam - 11.0 L
|Water Source||Plumbed In|