The Izzo Vivi with PID control is the home espresso machine that we at Chris' Coffee consider for someone who likes to buy once and buy right. A 20-year machine that makes exceptional espresso in such a compact package that you'll be hard pressed to find from anyone other than Gruppo Izzo.
The commercial grade Sherman tank of an espresso machine is a marvelously compact E-61 group heat exchanger machine. At its heart, the 1.5 liters insulated copper boiler will never let you down. Prepared to provide only the best-tasting espresso the Vivi fitted with single manometers to display boiler pressure give a view into even more consistency in pulling each shot.
For a home espresso machine, the Izzo Vivi with PID controller has a surprisingly large water reservoir. Measuring in at 3-liters Vivi's reservoir allows for increased time between filling. When you do have to refill, the easy access filling from the top-back of the machine will have you back up and running in no time.
- PID controller
- Reading the temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Boiler pressure gauge
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- Standard compression hot water and steam valves
- Swivel stainless steel hot water and steam wands
- Two hole steam tip
- Easy access to the water tank
- Insulated 1.5 liter copper boiler
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- Vibratory pump
- Large 3 liter water reservoir
- Low water sensor
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel backflush disk
- Stainless steel base tamper
|Weight (pounds)||55 lb|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage (V) - 110 V
Wattage (W) - 1570 W
Amperage (A) - 15.0 A
|Boiler Type||Insulated Copper Boiler|
|Boiler Capacity (liters)||1.5 L|
|Pump Type||Vibratory Pump (ulka 41 W with brass ends)|
|Plumbing||Large Water Reservoir with low water float sensor [3.0 litres]|
|Automation||Semi Automatic (EE)|