Hand-built in The Netherlands, the heat, speed and quality of build make this home brewer one of the very best in the world. Now with an updated basket.
The Best Home Brewer in the World
Many renowned coffee experts consider the Technivorm Moccamaster line of coffee brewers to simply be the best available. Here's why:
Heats water to the proper temperature of 92 – 94 degrees Celsius (198 - 204 ˚F) and keeps it consistent through the whole brew cycle, ensuring proper flavour extraction from your coffee grounds.
The Technivorm's brew cycle finishes in about six minutes. That's much shorter than other brewers, and better for your coffee.
Quality of build is extremely important when it comes to your coffee brewer. Each unit is hand-built and tested by ethically treated, well paid and knowledgeable people in The Netherlands (not China), meeting the very highest quality standards. These machines are incredibly solid, well put-together, and and easy to use. They come with a standard 5-year warranty and will brew your coffee consistently for years and years to come. In fact, some European customers are still using the Technivorm brewer they purchased over 20 years ago!
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBG 741 AO is an excellent 10 cup coffee maker to produce 1.25 ltr/ 10 cups of coffee.
- New filter basket with auto-stop feature
- New Auto-Off Heating Plate
- Brewing temperature between 92˚C – 96˚C (198˚F – 204˚F) keeping temperature between 80˚C-85˚C (176˚F – 185˚F) meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- Stainless steel thermo jug 9-hole sprayhead wetting the grounds evenly
- Visible scale indication
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Illuminated on/off switch brew stop if jug is not in place
- Dimensions: W170 mm/D 325 mm/H 355 mm