Having entered the hearts of La San Marco clients and users, thanks to the reliability of the machine and quality of the brewed coffee, the 85 E model allows 4 coffee doses to be programmed for each group directly from the keypad, in addition to the start/stop button.
Extremely durable, these machines thrive on high volume heavy-duty output. Easy to use and maintain, many significant multi-unit operators rely on the 85 Series to drive successful specialty coffee venues across the nation and around the globe.
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine-With 1 brewer head
- Oversized Nickel plated Copper boiler - Copper for resiliency, flexibility and heat conductivity - Nickel plate for added strength, longevity and purity.
- Super-fast TOGGLE steam and water control valves providing remarkable speed and ease of use.
- Super efficient heat exchange system supplies the brew heads with fresh, clean, continuous running water.
- Dedicated Fresh Water Heat Exchanger The longer water is held at high temperature the more likely it will experience reduced oxygenation. Just as in tea brewing, the best espresso is made with fresh, cold water brought quickly to temperature and used to brew immediately.
- The flowmeter is a vital electronic component of any espresso machine's brewing system. Hot water flow meters can easily pick up scale resulting in inaccurate shots and the need for professional servicing. La San Marco.provides a cold-water system to produce consistent, clean and accurate shots.
- Full-Size Rotary Pump, Made for heavy-duty espresso production, long life and ease of service. External pumps are repairable without removing side panels on the machine.
- La San Marco heads have the heaviest and thickest group head diffuser made for espresso machines. These diffusers will not warp over time and maintain good seals for consistent water distribution over the group heads, producing a better shot of espresso.
- One head espresso diffuser, with frothing wand for cappuccino.
|Weight (pounds)||86.0 lbs|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage (V) - 110 V
Amperage (A) - 16 A
Wattage of Heat Element (W) - 1750