At Caffe Tech we consider the Lelit Anna 2 to be one of the best budget options for customers wanting to get into prosumer home espresso. Boasting not only a PID, but also a copper boiler, 3-way solenoid valve, and even a pump pressure gauge, the Lelit Anna comes in below the price of many similar machines while boasting many features only found in machines priced far above.
- PID: The PL41TEM comes with a PID temperature controller. This digital controller allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability. A PID comes in handy when brewing specialty coffees to bring out their flavour by testing at various temperatures.
- Compact Design: At only 23 cm wide and 34 cm high, the Anna 2 is compact - delivering cafe-quality drinks without taking up the whole kitchen's space.
- Stainless Steel Body: Lelit is known for espresso machines with exceptional build quality. Hand assembled in Brescia, Italy, the Anna 2 is made with high quality stainless steel with exceptional attention to detail.
- Powerful steam: A proper brass boiler combined with 1000 w heating power produces powerful dry steam. Excellent steam power combined with a single steam hole tip tuned to the 250 mL boiler size makes it possible to achieve a nice fine micro-foam for all your favourite specialty coffees.
- Temperature Stability: The brew boiler is located directly over the brewing group to maximise temperature stability and ensure water travels the shortest path from boiler to your cup while remaining at the right temperature. Brewing group and boiler are constructed from brass to maximise temperature stability and keep your delicious espresso at the correct temperature.
- Brew Pressure Gauge: The brew extraction pressure gauge tells you under what pressure your espresso is being extracted. If the pressure is too high you can adjust your coffee grind to be more coarse; if the pressure is too low, you can adjust to a finer grind
- Pod Compatible: The machine comes with a special ESE POD filter basket enabling that can brew E.S.E coffee pods.
- 3 way solenoid valve: Typically found in commercial machines, the valve relieves brewing pressure from the portafilter allowing you to remove the it immediately after brewing is complete - ready to make another espresso.
|Boiler Size||250 ml|
|Boiler Type||Single Boiler|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||N/A|
|Maximum Cup Height||9 cm|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||Yes|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||57 mm|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||Switches|
|Warm up Time||10 minutes|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Water Tank|
|Water Tank Size||2.7 L|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.