The Mazzer Kold Burr Grinder is designed to keep the temperature of the burrs at a constant and low temperature therefore keeping the ground coffee temperature stable for a consistent grind particle size. The burrs are operated on a belt-drive system in a completely separate chamber from the burrs, keeping the heat from the motor away from the burrs and therefore the coffee. the grind adjustment is a side-mounted micro-stepped adjustment with locking, which allows for more accuracy than collar based adjustment systems. The Mazzer Kold is easy to clean, just remove the three screws on the collar to access the grinding burrs for cleaning and maintenance. The cleaning process does not affect set grind adjustment.
- Grinder-doser with belt driven transmission, conical grinding blades and slow speed rotation suitable for high consumption.
- Micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment.
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Double ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor and the grinding chamber.
- Hand tamper and support for tamping are included.
- Available in single phase version only.
|Width (centimeters)||24.0 cm|
|Depth (centimeters)||48.0 cm|
|Height (centimeters)||70.0 cm|
|Weight (kilograms)||30.0 kg|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Wattage (W) - 900 W
Voltage (V) - 110/120 V
|Revolutions Per Minute (RPM)||420 RPM|