Brewing is a sight to behold. That’s why Espro created the P5, so people can see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work.
The glass walls of the Espro Press P5 let you see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work. The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 makes better coffee and tea, is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass press on the market. With the double coffee micro-filter you can create a clean, delicious cup with none of the typical grit and mess of press coffee. The buffer between the two filters safely contains over-extracted coffee, so every sip tastes perfect.
Two filters deliver perfect, grit free French press. Or, perhaps you use optional paper filtration to deliver an oil-free pour-over style cup table-side, with ease. And after a simple press, brewing stops. Then something wonderful happens: you can see your favorite brew interacting with our double micro-filter technology, and the conversation changes to discussions of origin, farmer and flavor.
- Produces 18-oz or 32-oz of coffee
Coffee press includes double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation, and 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters
Schott-Duran made-in-Germany glass, 40% thicker than industry standard French presses, with functional form to automatically close and seal the tea filter to prevent over-extraction; patent-pending safety-lock robotically assembled to ensure precise placement
Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
Patented and global patents pending
Step 1: designed for optimal brewing
- extracts pure flavours by fully mixing grounds and water
- keeps temperature constant and hot with vacuum insulation
Step 2: designed for optimal filtering
- the first micro-filter (a) is vertical and reaches below the layer of grounds to the clean coffee - it also lets the aromatic oils seep through at the top
- the second micro-filter (b) makes sure your coffee is very clean, so extraction doesn’t continue in your cup
- the double silicone lip seal prevents any grinds from bypassing the filter
Step 3: designed for optimal enjoyment
- precision brewing preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas, so you can enjoy them again and again