The Profitec Pro 500 w/pid
The Profitec Pro 500 w/pid is the latest upgrade to Profitec's popular Pro 500 Heat Exchanger espresso machine. It features an E61 group head, PID controller, a vibratory pump, stainless steel boiler, double wall steam and hot water arms and beautiful stainless steel finish.
- E-61 Grouphead: The Profitec Pro 500 features the extremely well known and widely used E61 group head. The E61 is known for its temperature stability, durability and ease of use.
- Heat Exchanging Boiler: A sizable 2 liter, stainless steel boiler features a heat exchanger, which allows for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- PID: The Profitec Pro 500 comes standard with a PID device. This digital controller is masterfully hidden under the drip tray and allows you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability while also eliminating the need for the added step of a cooling flush usually demanded by heat exchanger espresso machines. A PID comes in handy when brewing specialty coffees to bring out their flavour by testing at various temperatures.
- Vibratory Pump: Quiet, reliable and delivering right pressure when needed. Profitec's pump boost a great performance and also features a unique device to reduce backpressure from the boiler, thereby preventing blocks.
- Professional Gauges: The Profitec Pro 500 features two professional gauges. Left indicating pressure in the boiler, right measuring grouphead pressure while coffee brewing. They are a great feedback tool which let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- No Burn Steam & Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worry about scolding your hands. Also, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as much as to a regular.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation it is a must to use water with mineral content.
A Profitec machine comes with two portafilters, a tamper, a blind basket, a brush, a cleaning cloth and a set of manuals.
|Boiler-Material||Stainless Steel Boiler|
|Material||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Volts||110 / 120 V|
|Warm-up Time||15 min|
|Water-Source||Internal Water Tank|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.