The Profitec Pro 600 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) display, which can also be used as a single-boiler machine. Both boiler temperatures can be individually adjusted using the PID. The high quality stainless steel housing with colored side elements and the striking shaped steam and hot water wands give the Pro 600 a particularly extravagant look.
The Pro 600 comes with:
- 1 Single Spout Portafilter
- 1 Double Spout Portafilter
- 1 Single-Shot Basket (7g)
- 1 Double-Shot Basket (14g)
- 1 Backflush Disc 1 Tamper
- 1 Cleaning Brush 1 User Manual
- Dual Boiler with Optional Single Boiler Use: The Profitec Pro 600’s 1 L steam and hot water boiler and 0.75 L brew boiler allow for simultaneous brewing and steaming. An added feature to the design is a steam boiler shut off, that lets the user save energy and heat up time with single boiler use.
- Manual Flow Control: The manual flow control device on this version of the Profitec Pro 600 allows you to control the flow rate of your espresso extraction. Experimenting with flow rate lets one experiment with extracting espresso at variable flow rates, making it possible to both ramp up or ramp down pump water flow depending on the coffee type and flavors intended to be extracted.
- Increased Steam Output: Compared to many of its contemporaries, the Pro 600 has a higher average steam output. The machine has an improved PID and safety valve, allowing steam pressure to reach 2 bar.
- Updated Styling: The Pro 600 offers a fresh take on the traditional E61 aesthetic. With a custom stainless steel mushroom, striking black gauges, black side panels, and outward angled steam and hot water wands, this is a machine that definitely shakes things up a bit.
- PID Temperature Controller: The PID is synonymous with temperature stability in the espresso industry. Rather than kicking on and off like a thermostat, the PID brings the machine up to temp and constantly maintains the ideal temperature with very little fluctuation. It allows the user to adjust the temperature of both boilers, and, as an added benefit, doubles as a shot timer during brewing.
- E61 Group Head: The E61 group head truly is the industry standard. This commercial-grade component plays an integral part in temperature stability by syphoning hot water from the boiler through the group and back, so that the brew water flowing through it never loses a degree on its way to the cup.
- Manually Adjustable Brew Pressure: Located behind the drip tray, this feature is perfect for the adventurous user who wants to get a bit more flexibility of use out of their machine. The brew pressure is constant at 9 bars; however, the Pro 600 allows for manual adjustments to be made by the user in order to achieve the desired user to manually adjust the brew pressure in order to achieve a different end result in flavor.
|Boiler Size||Coffee - 0.75 l, Steam - 1 l|
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler|
|Colour||Stainless Steel with Black Side Panels|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Yes|
|Gauges||Brew and Steam pressure|
|Maximum Cup Height||10 cm|
|Number Of Boilers||2|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||58 mm|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||E61 (lever)|
|Warm up Time||15-20 mins|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Water Tank|
|Water Tank Size||2.8 l|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.