Strada, the Italian word for 'street', is a game changer when it comes to espresso machines and espresso technology. Developed and designed "by baristas, for baristas" the Strada isn't only a technological marvel but is also ergonomic and enjoyable to use. Individual boilers for each group head and a separate steam boiler make the steam and coffee brewing capabilities of this espresso machine second to none. Technology leads this machine and makes it one of the best espresso machines on the market. The Strada EE uses a manual paddle to stop and start the extraction with the ability to pre-infuse the coffee and stop the extraction of the coffee as the barista chooses. This machine is made to be completely manual and does not have any computerized controls when extracting espresso.
- Proportional Valve Technology: variable solenoid valve control of the steam wand.
- Programmable Preinfusion: employs a two stage programmable preinfusion process that allows for multiple groups to be in operation at the same time.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Solenoid Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
|Weight (pounds)||224.9 lbs|
|Boiler Capacity (litres)||
Coffee - 1.3 x 3 L
Steam - 11.8 L
|Power Supply + Absorption||
VAC - 200 single/ 3 phase : 220 single/ 3 phase : 380 3 phase
Wattage (W) - 5000 W [200 V] : 6400 [220/380 V]