Strada the Italian word for 'street' is a game changer when it comes to espresso machines and espresso technology. Developed and designed "by baristas, for baristas" the Strada isn't only a technological marvel but is also ergonomic and enjoyable to use. Individual boilers for each group head and a separate steam boiler make the steam and coffee brewing capabilities of this espresso machine second to none. Technology leads this machine and makes it one of the best espresso machines on the market. The Strada MP uses the manual paddle to control the pressure that the machine uses to extract the espresso, the further you move the paddle from the off position the more pressure is used to make the espresso. The Strada MP is a true pressure profiling espresso machine that uses the Manual Paddle to control the pressure.
- Pressure & Flow Control: progressive control of water flow and pressure via La Marzocco’s classic paddle interface and a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: high performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Real Time Pressure: dedicated coffee boilers and periscope pressure gauges for each brew group provide real time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. Dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Mechanical Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: monitor pressure during extraction.
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
|Weight (pounds)||187.4 lbs|
|Boiler Capacity (litres)||
Coffee - 1.3 L x 2
Steam - 8.2 L
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage (V) - 200 V Single/3 Phase : 220 V Single/3 Phase : 380 V 3 Phase
Wattage (W) - 4500 W [200 V] : 4600 W [220/380 V]