ECM Synchronika Espresso Machine LIMITED ANNIVERSARY EDITION
CaffeTech Canada presents the ECM Sychronika espresso machine. The dual boiler machine from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh design. The visually distinct, powder-coated chassis in anthracite at the bottom of the machine in combination with the polished stainless steel housing is eye-catching. Utilizing a Dual Boiler Configuration, PID Temperature Control an E61 Brewing Group and a Rotary Pump, the ECM Synchronika is one of the Top Dual Boiler Prosumer Espresso Machine in its class. Contact CaffeTech Canada for more sales information on ECM Synchronika Espresso Machine and any other ECM Espresso Machines.
We are pleased to introduce the ECM Synchronika Anniversary Edition, a special version of the Synchronika machine. The machine is available for pre-order now with delivery in November.The Anniversary Edition of the Synchronika features elegant anthracite-coloured powder-coated housing and front panel, olive wood handles, stainless steel dials with black hands on the pressure gauges, and a numbered stainless steel emblem on the front.
Like the standard Synchronika, this machine includes an optimized E61 brew group, a low-noise rotary pump, water storage or the ability to hook it up to a fixed water supply, as well as a large boiler gauge in a retro design. It also includes two ergonomically angled, weight-balanced ECM portafilters with olive wood handles. Contact CaffeTech Canada Today for more information on ECM Espresso Machines and the differences between the entire ECM product Line
- E61 Group Head: The ECM Synchronika features the extremely well known and widely used E61 group head. Noble design and outstanding technology. Due to its unique construction, water spillings are avoided. The practical aspect: The extended brewing group lever is even handier.
- Dual Boiler: Separate boilers for steam production and for espresso production. Not only can you perform both functions simultaneously, but you have full control over the temperature of each boiler.
New boiler drainage valve to prevent water from freezing due to
extreme temperatures during transport, and preventing damage to
Steam performance enhancement:
The higher working temperature in the steam boiler ' Max 132 C/ 270 F
helps achieve higher pressure and consequently higher steaming power. Note: The threshold for the safety valve has been raised from 2.0 bar to 2.5 to accommodate this.
- Professional Gauges: The Synchronika features two professional gauges. The first indicates pump pressure, whereas the second displays boiler pressure. Both are great feedback tools that let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Rotary Pump: The ECM Synchronika features a rotary pump that is whisper quiet, delivers even pressure, is easily adjustable and more durable.
- Stainless Steel Boilers: Both boilers are made of stainless steel and additional external insulation for optimum thermal retention. Coffee boiler capacity is 0.75 litre, while steam/service boiler is 2 litre.
- Advanced PID: The ECM Synchronika features an advanced PID with extreme temperature accuracy. The PID also acts as a shot timer once the pump is on. It can also display brew group cleaning reminders!
ECO Mode: Automatic shut-off timer setup option from 0 minutes to 600 minutes. Stop worrying about shutting the machine off after making your last coffee.
CLN Mode: Automatic reminder of when to do the group cleaning. It can be set to start after 10* coffees.
FILL Mode: A safety mode that reminds users to fill the coffee boiler. This helps prevent starting the machine without water in the coffee boiler and damaging the heating element. Can also be set when after servicing where the boiler has been drained for transportation.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation, it is a must to use water with mineral content.
- Large Drip Tray: Drip tray with even more capacity and more space - even for big cups. Creates more convenience for coffee preparation avoiding annoying spillings on the countertop.
- Barista Feeling: The new chromed filter holder is a real highlight in design and material. The ergonomic and weight-balanced shape improves handiness and comfort.
- Joystick Style Knobs: This is the latest trend in the industry. Instead of using taps that have to be turned on and off the Synchronika features the instant on/instant off Joy Stick style wands. These are also nice because they cannot be over tightened.
- No Burn Steam And Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worrying about scolding your hands.
- Stainless Steel Housing: The Synchronika is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful AISI 304 stainless steel case.
- Accessories: The Synchronika espresso machine comes with a single and double portafilter, single and double shot baskets, a tamper and a set of manuals.
A Celebratory DesignThe 25th Anniversary edition, of ECM's top-of-the-line home espresso machine is encased in beautiful anthracite, enhanced by olive-wood accents. Only a limited number of people worldwide will be able to call themselves proud owners of the Synchronika Anniversary Edition.
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Size||Coffee - 0.75 L, Steam - 2 L|
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler|
|Cup Warmer Type||Passive|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Yes|
|Group Type||E61, 58mm|
Single and double portafilter, a single and double shot baskets, a tamper and a set of manuals
|Maximum Cup Height||N/A|
|Number Of Boilers||2|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||N/A|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||58 mm|
|Recommended Grinder Models||ECM V-Titan grinder|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||Knob, Lever, Button|
|Volts||110 / 120 V|
|Warm up Time||N/A|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Internal Water Tank or Direct Connection|
|Water Tank Size||2.8 L, 95 oz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.