ThermoPro servers are compatible with many different brewing systems. By brewing directly into the server, coffee avor and temperature is kept at its optimum. Additionally, these servers can be “remoted” to create convenient serving stations. Smaller ThermoPro models can even be left on the table freeing up wait staff and ensuring customer satisfaction.
For use with Wilbur Curtis brewer models D60GT, CAFE0PP
- High-Tech Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Liner – Keeps coffee hot and at its peak of freshness without additional warming.
- Unbreakable – Unlike glass, stainless steel liners will not break when bumped or dropper.
- Brew-Direct Design – Fits directly below the brew cone for simple filling.
- Ergonomically Engineered – Comfortable handle and large spout allow for easy pouring.
- Server or Self-Serve Use – Smaller TLXPS12 is ideal for “leave on the table” use freeing up wait staff to serve customers.
- Fits on Standard Warmer**
CAUTION: Warmer element should be disconnected by a qualified service technician when using stainless steel servers.
|Capacity (litres)||1.9 L|