Victoria is the family of espresso machines ideal for those who want the best aesthetics and technology in a small space.
In spite of its reduced dimensions it has a 58mm commercial group: the bigger boiler capacity and power enable to brew many consecutive espressos maintaining the right temperature and having always enough steam available for cappuccinos, just like in the bars.
As all the models of the VIP line, Victoria is equipped with the exclusive LCC, Lelit electronic control system.Smart appearance and ease of use are undeniable aspects for this line of regal look.
LCC lets you manage a number of settings in your machine:
- The temperature of the coffee and hot water dispensed - The temperature of the steam dispensed
- The ideal time taken to dispense the coffee
- Enabling/disabling of pre-brewing function
- Wide cup warmer
- 300 ml (10.55 oz brass boiler)
- Back lit, round switches in stainless steel
- Multidirectional steam/water wand
- Graphic indication for lack of water in the tank
- Automatic boiler filing
- Brushed stainless steel appliance bod
- Mug friendly
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate
- Back lit manometer for coffee pressure
- LCC - New Lelit electronic control system
- 58mm‑filterholder with ergonomic handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- 3 way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee powder
- Programmable pre-infusion
- LCD high resolution graphic display.
- Stand-by according to CEI EN 50564 norm
- Ready in 4 minutes
In the box:
a. Plastic tamper
b. Coffee measuring spoon
c. Power cord
d. Blind filter
e. Filter holder with filter for 1 and 2 cups
|Tank capacity||2,7 L - 90 oz|
|Voltage||120 V - 60 Hertz|
|Weight||9,2 Kg (19.8 lbs)|
|Width||22 cm (9 po)|
|Height||38 cm (15 po)|
|Depth||27 cm (10.6 po)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.