Quick Mill ANDREJA PREMIUM (REDESIGN)
Andreja Premium is Quick Mill’s flagship heat-exchange boiler
model. This is a fantastic machine, and one of the best values on the
market for the money spent. The Andreja is capable of brewing and
steaming at the same time. This machine is also very sturdy, centered
around a commercial grade E-61 group head and an insulated copper
boiler, providing all the power you will ever need to produce top-notch
espresso shot and professional quality foamed milk. The Andreja Premium
has also undergone a recent redesign, adding extra features (see below).
Unlike some of the upper range Quick Mill models like the dual boiler Vetrano 2B,
the Andreja does not come with a PID controller. As a semi-automatic
heat-exchange boiler model, there is a bit of a learning curve involved
to time the shots compared to higher priced dual boiler and/or
volumetric dosing models. Therefore, it may take a bit of practice
before you can use the Andreja to its full potential. Nevertheless, this
model is comparatively forgiving due to its high levels of internal
temperature stability. Once you get the hang of it you can consistently
pull shots as good as (or better than) most of those you will find at
your average café or restaurant.
In the end, there are many good reasons to choose this machine, whether you are in the ‘prosumer’ market and want to pull exquisite shots that bring out the best in your favorite coffee blends, or just starting out and want to experience the joys of learning how to brew your own espresso with a proper machine built with commercial-grade components. Like most Quick Mill machines, the Andreja is a fantastic value for the price in its category and will not break the bank. It is also built to last, which is important for any investment. We recommend this model to many customers, and the reviews received are almost universally favorable.
- Hand-built with curved stainless steel casing – this attractive Italian design will add real style to your kitchen.
- The Andreja is built with high quality, commercial-grade components; no cheap plastic parts that wear out (or melt) within the first 2 years of operation.
- Extremely high performance for the price: fewer bells and whistles compared to some higher end dual boiler models (like the Vetrano B2), and takes more practice to make full use of the machine’s potential, but it still gets the job done and ultimately extracts superb espressos – better than what you will find in most café chains using automatic machines.
- 52 Watt vibratory pump (Ulka brand): higher performance, much quieter than lower wattage pumps, and does not wear out nearly as quickly.
- Built-in high-limit sensor: protects the heating element with an easy-access, resettable circuit breaker switch (no need to replace fuses).
- Vacuum breaker valve: eliminates risk of ‘vapour lock’ if machine is put on a timer.
- No-burn steam wand and hot water dispenser.
|[Espresso Machines] General|
|[Espresso Machines] Boiler(s)|
|Boiler Capacity||1.3 L|
|Boiler Drain||A boiler drain can be accessed to completely drain the boiler in case the machine needs to be stored for a longer period of time, serviced or shipped.|
|Boiler Material||stainless steel|
|Boiler Temp Control||Domestic Pressurestat|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger|
|[Espresso Machines] Brew Groups|
|Brew Head Type||E61|
|[Espresso Machines] Programmability|
|Programmable Temperature (PID)||No|
|[Espresso Machines] Water Systems|
|Pressure Gauges||Yes, two|
|Reservoir Capacity||2.5 Litres (Can be plumbed)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Product Height (inches)||15.75|
|Product Length (inches)||17.5|
|Product Width (inches)||11.5|
- **NEW** Sirai Pressure Stat
- **NEW** Placement of logo
- **NEW** Commercial grade valves
- **NEW** Style portafilters
- **NEW** Light indicator when boiler is filling.
- Pulsar to reduce the noise level from the vibratory pump
- Hinged cover - no need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - no need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Custom made knobs
- Easy access boiler drain
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304 food grade, even the frame itself
- E-61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Built-in heat exchanger (brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Semi-automatic lever action
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- No burn steam and hot water arms
- 2 hole steam tip
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Precise, magnetic switch detects low water level
- Automatic water level control
- Direct connect option available
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Blank for back-flushing