Rancilio Rancilio SILVIA M V5
The Rancilio Silvia M is one of the top selling, most popular home espresso machines on the market today. Renowned for it's simplicity of use, this powerful machine is able to create the highest commercial quality espressos and milk micro-foam in the comfort of your own home. Rancilio uses only the highest quality brass components and stainless steel casing. Despite its quality, the Silvia M model is surprisingly affordable – making it one of the best value buys in its category. The new Silvia M V5 boasts new upgrades such as new LED lights and an insulated heavy duty brass boiler.
- Commercial-grade Steam Wand (Chrome-Plated): Delivers steam for milk micro-foam for lattes/cappuccinos, as well as hot water for Americano, teas etc.
- Easy-Clean ‘Pressure Release System’: Reduced splatter from portafilter removal, this unique system contains a 3-way chrome-plated valve for easier cleanup.
- Commercial-grade portafilters: Chrome-plated, with 2 stainless steel filter baskets (for single or double shot espressos).
- Chrome-plated brew group: designed to deliver a consistent espresso extraction every time, with reliable heat and water distribution.
- Removable Stainless Steel Heating Element: Allows for easy and fast repairs and cleaning.
- 15 BAR Commercial-grade Pump: Powerful enough to pump water through espresso grinds and extract the full flavor on par with heavy-duty machines used in commercial establishments.
- Easy to Use: Nearly anyone can easily operate a Rancilio Silvia M machine, in the comfort of his or her own home. Setup is very straightforward, and the machine can be used out of the box. Cleanup is also extremely easy.
- Power and Reliability: While this is a smaller model, intended mainly for home use, this Silvia M provides heavy duty functionality and delivers commercial-grade espresso shots at a quality on par with those of larger machines used in coffee shops.
|[Espresso Machines] General|
|[Espresso Machines] Boiler(s)|
|Boiler Temp Control||Domestic Pressurestat|
|Boiler Type||0.3 l|
|[Espresso Machines] Brew Groups|
|Brew Head Type||E61|
|[Espresso Machines] Programmability|
|Programmable Temperature (PID)||No|
|[Espresso Machines] Water Systems|
|Reservoir Capacity||2.1 l|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Product Height (inches)||9.25|
|Product Length (inches)||11.25|
|Product Width (inches)||13.15|
- New style drip tray
- New style group assembly
- New adjustable expansion valve (set the maximum brew pressure you desire)
- More attractive group cover
- Commercial articulating steam wand with new 1 hole steam tip
- Contoured steam knob
- Double spout 58 mm ergonomic commercial portafilter
- Two portafilter inserts (one single & one double)
- Wrapped boiler for energy efficiency
- New power switch with indicator lights.