It is the Customer's responsibility to insure adequate electrical and mechanical installation requirements are available at the location where the equipment is intended to be installed. ALSO it is the customer's responsibility to determine space requirements and dimensions of the equipment purchased. In the event that you (the customer) no longer wants the merchandise for whatever reason, then the customer shall be responsible for all the charges as follows:
- You will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- You will be responsible for all the Shipping costs associated with the transaction - i.e. costs to ship the goods to your location and costs of shipping the goods back to Caffe Tech Canada ( designated location)
- You will be responsible for all and any shipping damage incurred within the return shipping. Please insure that all the freight carries full insurance and that you are clear with the insurance policies prior to shipping back the goods.
- You will be responsible to insure that the original packaging and accessories accompany the machine and are returned in the same manner with which they were received.
- You will be responsible to contact the Caffe Tech Canada designated freight company and arrange the pick up and coordination of the items to be returned. Where common carrier is used - the freight must be strapped down on the pallet as in the manner the freight was received. Smaller machines sent by Purolator / UPS or other courier shipping companies must be double boxed and returned in the same manner as they were received.
- All Credit Card Charges between 2.5-3% will also be the responsibility of the Customer as the Credit Card Merchants will not credit back Caffe Tech Canada for any of those Charges.
EXCEPTIONS: WHERE CAFFE TECH CANADA HAS INCORRECTLY SHIPPED THE EQUIPMENT AND CANNOT SUPPLY A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT THAT MEETS THE CUSTOMER'S REQUIREMENTS AS ORDERED AND REPRESENTED AT THE TIME OF SALE, THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN THE ITEM BE RETURNED FOR A FULL REFUND LESS THE VISA CHARGES IMPOSED BY THE MERCHANT
Machines may be termed "defective" within the first five days after delivery. After 5 days have passed, the machines will fall under warranty repair.
If your machine seems to not be working properly call 780.414.1200. The initial contact helps clarify what the problem may be. Email is an effective form of contact. Please refer to your invoice number.
In the event that the machine is defective or problematic, it is at the discretion of CT to decide whether the items shall be brought to the nearest authorized service center for further clarification or determination. CT may request that the machine be sent back to the Caffe Tech location.
If the machine is deemed "defective" by the CT Authorized Service Centre then CT will issue a pick up in cooperation with the customer. Once received, defective merchandise will be exchanged for the same merchandise only. Credit towards another product of greater or equal value may be considered but not guaranteed. All credits must be redeemed within 90 Days. Cash refunds will not be given!
Note: Customer is responsible for all return ship costs involved with defective merchandise.
Additional Conditions for Defective Machines:
- You will be charged a 20% restocking fee if all packaging and parts are not returned in good condition. This includes instruction booklets, original boxing and parts. This charge normally covers the cost to replace the items and the time incurred in doing so.
- All other brands will be sent back to the manufacturer and are subject to their own policies.
- If upon return to either Caffe Tech or the manufacturer, the machine is deemed non-defective, you will incur all related shipping costs.
- Customers will be responsible for 50% of the freight costs associated with the return of the defective product. The choice of shipping method will be at the discretion of Caffe Tech Canada.
- Customers are responsible for properly packaging merchandise to be returned.
- All Credit Card Charges between 2.5-3% will also be the responsibility of the Customer as Credit Card Merchants will not credit back Caffe Tech Canada for any of those Charges.
All deemed defective machines must be finally determined by a qualified service technician at the CT service facility. Please understand that the policies are rigid because these machines contained and sold on caffetech.com are tested under extreme conditions and it is very rare that machines are defective.
Parts orders will be based on the customer's requests. If available an electronic parts schematic will be provided to the customer and the chosen parts(BASED ON THE SCHEMATICS NORMALLY FOUND UNDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION UNDER THE PRODUCT) will be sent out as per the customer's requests. Technical assistance through the service center will be limited when parts are being replaced. If the customer does not have the technical knowledge on replacing specific parts, then they should not be attempting the work, but rather should contact a qualified service center in their area. Caffe Tech will not spend countless hours over the telephone on conveying service info and technical knowledge under any circumstances.
Products that require direct water application (DWA) will be sold complete with fittings and necessary hardware to make the installation as easy as possible. All fittings and related costs will be additional to the cost of the product purchased. In the event the customer has little mechanical knowledge then a certified mechanical company should be contacted. In the instances where DWA is required; Caffe Tech will offer assistance in this regard.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! EXCEPTIONS OF RETURNS OR REFUNDS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF CAFFETECH CANADA!