DOMESTIC ESPRESSO EQUIPMENT WARRANTY GUIDE
All domestic espresso machines and grinders sold for domestic use by Caffe Tech are covered by a 1-year warranty including parts and labour. Domestic Equipment purchased for $1800 or more receives a additional year of full coverage for a total of 2 years.
Caffe Tech is not responsible for shipping to and from our service centre. If you are located outside of Edmonton it is highly recommended you retain the original packaging for your espresso machine to ensure safe transit to our shop.
Exceptions to warranty:
- Normal wear to such things as burrs, steam wands, buttons. These parts need to be occasionally replaced or serviced as part of normal maintenance of any espresso or coffee machine.
- Use of the machine for any unintended purpose. The intended purpose of any given machine will be defined by its manual.
- Cosmetic damage such as damage to paint work or dents or scratches to the equipment.
- Damage caused during shipping or delivery.
- Claims arising from your failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Claims arising from using your equipment in a non-domestic or commercial environment unless we agree to the use in writing beforehand.
- Theft, attempted theft, malicious damage or damage caused by fire or explosion;
- Claims arising from floods, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions.
- Claims arising from any problem with the supply of electricity, gas or water.
- Costs if no fault is found with your equipment.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning and servicing.
- Costs arising from not being able to use your equipment or from damage caused when the equipment breaks down, including any costs to remove or reinstate built-in or fitted equipment.
- Claims or damage arising from failure to maintain the machine properly including regular cleaning and descaling.
COMMERCIAL ESPRESSO EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
All commercial warranties will be handled through the Sales and Service Department of Caffe Tech Canada.
For more details on this class of warranties and their application please contact feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Extended Warranty Inquiry”.