ECM Technika V Profi Espresso Machine w/ Zebra Wood
CaffeTech Canada presents the ECM Technika Profi V PID espresso machine. The Latest ECM Technika V Profi PID has been optimized to Improve the home espresso extraction experience even further. The Technika V Profi PID from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh design. Utilising an E61 Brewing Group and a Rotary Pump, the ECM Technika V Profi PID is one of the top Heat Exchanger Prosumer Espresso Machine in its class.
- E61 Group Head: The ECM Technika V Profi PID features the widely used E61 group head, well known for its temperature stability.
- Heat Exchanging Boiler: A sizable 2.1 liter, insulated stainless steel boiler features a heat exchanger, which allows for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- Professional Gauges: The ECM Technika V Profi PID features two new, larger professional gauges. The first indicates pump pressure, whereas the second displays boiler pressure. Both are great feedback tools that let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Rotary Pump: The ECM Technika V Profi PID PID features a rotary pump that is whisper quiet, delivers even pressure, is easily adjustable, and is more durable.
- Perfect Pressure: The pump pressure can be adjusted easily via a screw underneath the machine, without needing to open the body panel.
- PID: Now equipped with a PID, the Technika V Profi PID lets users control brew temperature precisely. The PID display also doubles up as a shot timer and displays a Cleaning Reminder.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if the water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation, it is a must to use water with mineral content.
- Large Drip Tray: Drip tray with even more capacity and more space - even for big cups. It creates more convenience for coffee preparation avoiding annoying spillings on the countertop.
- Barista Feeling: The new chromed filter holder is a real highlight in design and material. The ergonomic and weight-balanced shape improves handiness and comfort.
- Joystick Style Knobs: Joystick Style Knobs are the latest trend in the industry. Instead of using taps that have to be turned on and off the Technika V Profi PID features the instant on/instant off Joy Stick style wands. These are also nice because they cannot be over-tightened. The Technika V Profi PID features upgraded Joystick knobs to match the rest of the machine's look.
- Stainless Steel Housing: The ECM Technika V Profi PID is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful AISI 304 stainless steel case.
- Accessories: The ECM Puristika comes with a double-spout portafilter, a single-spout portafilter a 1-cup filter, a 2-cup filter, a blind filter, a tamper, a cleaning brush, and a manual.
ECM TECHNIKA V Profi
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Size||2.1 l|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchange|
|Cup Warmer Type||N/A|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Yes|
|Maximum Cup Height||N/A|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Portafilter Included||Single and Double|
|Pre infusion||Yes, E61|
|Steam and Hot Water Knobs||Joystick Style|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||E61|
|Warm up Time||15 m|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Water Tank or Plumbed-In|
|Water Tank Size||3 l|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.