The Everpure EV9607-10 Filter cartridge has a unique three stage blending process to provide softened, buffered, and filtered water for specialty coffee, espresso and ice tea applicationsFEATURES
- Utilizes ion exchange resin with buffering capabilities and high capacity coconut carbon filtration.
- Small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses softening resin to maintain low TDS level. Buffering agent prevents water from becoming too acidic.
- Reduces hardness that can cause scale build-up. Reduces particles, chlorine and other off tastes and odors.
- May be used in single, twin, triple or quad head configurations.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
A weak acid “one-way" ion exchange resin that which exchanges hard minerals such as calcium and magnesium for hydrogen, thus reducing the potential for scale.
A small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses the softening resin. Minerals in the water provide flavor, so blending filtered water with softened water maintains the best tasting water.
With the ESO, the pH levels are controlled throughout the life of the filter. The ESO will bring the pH to a constant +/- 6, avoiding scale build-up. The continuous steady pH is a guarantee for constant taste experience.
High capacity Fibredyne Carbon Block filtration effectively reduces chlorine and other chemicals, providing a clean smelling, great tasting drinking water.
|Outer Diameter (inches)||3.25"|
|Capacity||6-12 months; 4100 grains; 4100 grains/gallon|
|Filter Application||Chlorine/Taste/Odor; Scale Inhibitor; Softening; pH Correction; Particulates|
|Flow Rate||0.50 gallons/minute|
|Media Type||Carbon Black|
|Operating Temperature Range||35-100 degrees Fahrenheit|