The Everpure EV9707-04 Softening Cartridge is designed to reduce hardness in water that can cause minerals to build-up in coffee and espresso equipment.
- For specialty coffee, espresso and ice tea applications
- Reduces minerals such as calcium and magnesium
- May be used on water having up to 30 grains hardness per gallon (500 mg/L) at flow rates of up to 1/2 gallons per minute
- Sanitary quick change cartridge makes replacement easy
- Fits all existing Everpure heads but recommended as second cartridge in QC twin series head
- No electrical connection required
- Capacity: 2,000 grains softening
- Twin Series Head required when using the 7SO cartridge with an MC2 cartridge.
|Outer Diameter (inches)||3.25"|
|Capacity||2000 Grains per Gallon; 6-12 months|
|Filter Applications||Scale Inhibitor|
|Flow Rate||0.5 Gallons per minute|
|Operating Temperature Range||35-100 degrees Fahrenheit|