The beautifully designed Mara X is a full-featured heat exchange machine that is also extremely compact.
For a machine this compact, Lelit has managed to fit the machine with some innovative features, such as an impressive thermal management system that does not require users to perform a cooling flush before brewing as is common with heat exchange machines. Also unique with the Mara X is the short wait time between powering on the machine and pulling a shot. Thanks to it's compact design and patented double probe system which quickly heats up the group and maintains the perfect temperature to brew espresso.
- The E61 for Everyone: Being easily accessible to everyone, MaraX provides the perfect match of simplicity and performance. Anyone can turn into a real home-barista by always pulling a perfect espresso.
- Ready to Brew: MaraX has eliminated the long waiting time in between two espresso shots, that was typical of the E61-types groups. This espresso machine is always ready to brew the next shot.
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel Boiler: The new stainless steel boiler AISI 316L is another detail aimed at improving the final result: an espresso that keeps its taste and aroma intact through each single bean from the start to the very end.
- Barista Super Powers: Each machine part contributes to the making of the perfect espresso including the Lelit 58mm portafilter which's spout delivers the espresso straight into the cup. Nothing happens by chance. Gradual inclination, spout length and open areas have been carefully calibrated to yield the best performance.
- Set the Temperature: When using MaraX you won’t need to worry about brewing temperature: thanks to the configuration buttons you can choose both the mode of use and the preferred extraction temperature between warm, hot and extra hot, to obtain the perfect drink.
- Dual Pressure Gauge: MaraX’s double pressure gauge allows you to control both the pressure of the steam boiler and the pressure during coffee extraction. You will thus be able to observe the brewing curve from the pre-infusion to the end of the extraction.
- Easily Accessible Water Tank: The new etched reservoir makes filling and cleaning comfortably easy thanks to its completely opened top. It is equipped with devices that calculates the number of loadings to easily monitor the consumption of the water softening filter.
- Accessories: MaraX comes with a LELIT58 portafilter having an inclined shape handle, a coffee slide spout, a LELIT58 filter basket holding 9-11 grams, a LELIT58 filter basket holding 14-18 grams, a LELIT58 filter basket holding 18-21 grams, a LELIT58 blind filter basket, a riser for espresso cups, a water softener resin filter, a drain tray with self-cleaning grate, a LELIT58 stainless steel tamper with a red wooden handle, a plastic spoon for coffee powder, a small brush for group cleaning and the first cleaning kit.
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Medium
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||Yes|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||58 mm|
|Pre infusion||E-61 Pre Infusion
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||Lever|
|Warm up Time||15 minutes|
|Water Filter Included||Yes
|Water Source||Water Tank|
|Water Tank Size||2.5 L|