Rocket Giotto Cronometro R Espresso Machine
CaffeTech Canada presents the Rocket Giotto Chronometro R espresso machine. Features taken directly from Rocket's commercial espresso machine range give the Type R machines superior technology that is normally only found in full-sized commercial espresso machines. The use of a rotary pump ensures quiet yet robust pump performance and allows the user to have the machine draw water from internal machine reservoir or alternatively connect the machine directly to the water supply.
The Rocket Giotto Chronometro R offered by CaffeTech Canada now with PID temperature control, insulated boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9mm boiler end plates, stability and temperature control is further enhanced. New with the Rocket Giotto Chronometro R version is a shot timer that brings a digital display to the machine so masterfully designed that the Giotto manages to retain its retro aesthetic.
The Type R machines are offered in two different body styles, the Giotto or the Mozzafiato.
Please contact Sales@caffetech.com for more information on the Rocket Giotto Cronometro V and to learn more about other Rocket espresso machines that can suit your home espresso needs.
- E61 Group Head: The Rocket Giotto Cronometro R features the extremely well known and widely used E61 group head. The E61 is known for its temperature stability, durability and ease of use.
- Heat-Exchanging Boiler: A sizable 1.8 liter, brass and copper plated boiler features a heat exchanger, which allows for simultaneous coffee brewing and milk frothing. The boiler is insulated for increased temperature stability and energy savings.
- Professional Gauges: The Rocket Giotto Cronometro R features two professional gauges. Left indicating pressure in the boiler, right measuring grouphead pressure while coffee brewing. They are a great feedback tool which let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Rotary Pump: The Rocket Giotto Cronometro R features a rotary pump which is whisper quiet, delivers even pressure, easily adjustable and more durable.
- PID Controller: A pressure stat on the previous version is now replaced with a PID. This digital controller is masterfully hidden under the drip tray and allow you to change the boiler temperature while greatly improving overall temperature stability.
- No Burn Steam & Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worry about scolding your hands. Also, milk doesn't stick to a dual-walled steam wand as much as to a regular.
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation it is a must to use water with mineral content.
- Dual Pre-Infusion: The few initial seconds of brewing, when coffee is subjected to a low-pressure water, is called a pre-infusion. This process tends to bring more flavor and enhance complexity of coffee. The Rocket Giotto comes standard with a mechanical pre-infusion which features a progressively working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Stainless Steel Housing: The Rocket Giotto Cronometro R is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful AISI 304 stainless steel case.
- Adjustable Feet: All 2017 domestic espresso machines (except for Appartamento) ship from the Rocket Espresso factory with height adjustable feet. The unique two piece design allows for the top half of the foot to be removed lowering the overall machine height by 20 mm for environments where this is desirable. Alternatively the top piece can be left intact giving the full 55 mm foot height. The Mozzafiato body style machines are supplied with 35 mm height feet only. The 20 mm extension is available to purchase from your local dealer.
- Accessories: A Rocket Espresso machine comes with two portafilters, an aluminum tamper, a blind basket, a brush, a scoop, a cleaning cloth and a set of manuals.
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger|
|Boiler Capacity||1.8 L|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage - 110/120 V
Wattage - 1200 W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.