- It is often said that good things come in small packages, and the Seraphim™ is no exception. It’s no surprise that traditional coffee brewers lack the aesthetic appeal that their counterparts so boldly flaunt on the front counter of every café. Well, we see the Seraphim as the first step of many in the right direction. Built on the chassis of the 2012 SCAA Best New Product™, People’s Choice Award Winner, the Curtis Gold Cup brewer, and the industry standard Curtis Water Tower, the Seraphim takes single cup brewing to the next level. The Seraphim is not only one of the most powerful and most technologically advanced brewers ever built, it is now one of the best looking as well. The Seraphim allows you to brew amazing coffee time after time without worry of inconsistencies. With all the bulky, yet necessary, componentry hidden out of sight under the counter, the goal of our design is to make your coffee the focal point. We don’t want to reinvent the way that coffee is brewed, but we do want to re-imagine it. This is Batch Brew Re-Imagined™!
• Undercounter Brewing System ― Water heating unit is installed below the counter to remove barriers between you and your customers
• Standard Seraphim Package ― Includes two seraphs (brew heads), one under- counter water heating unit, one G4 touchscreen controller, and one drip tray •
Brewing Methods ― Chemex, Kalita, V60, Bee Dripper, Able Kone Brewing System, French press, etc.
• Temperature Stability and Flow Rate ― Reliable, highly stable temperature and flow rate. Just set it and forget it
• No Cavitation ― Stable environment eliminates low pressure pockets
• Color Options ― Flat black and pearl white
• Installation ― Drilling into the countertop is required
|Above counter dimensions||16.00"H x 19.00"W x 19.00"D|
|Water heating unit||24.50"H x 11.13"W x 22.25"D|
|Heat configuration||2 x 2500W|
|Water connection||1/4" Flare|
|Pressure||20 - 90 psi|
|Min. flow rate||2.0GPM|
|Tank Volume||5.0 Gal.|