Every Mahlkonig grinder immediately gives the impression of professionalism. Easy to clean and operate, its life is dedicated to preserving the fine aroma of your valuable coffee.
- Additional dual fans.
- Tungsten Carbide Burrs.
- Movable container for the ground product.
- Powerful three-phase motor with surface cooling and high starting torque.
- Extremely wear resistant, precision grinding discs for a homogeneous ground product.
- Grind adjustment wheels provide accurate and easily repeated control over the grinding process.
- Optional mobile stainless steel container with a capacity of approx. 53 gal (200 litres) simplifies transport of the ground product (choose option when checking out).
- Tungsten Carbide grinding burrs provide maximum longevity in burr life.
- Once ordered, each grinder will be specifically manufactured in Germany before being shipped so there will be an 60-80 day lead time from the time it is ordered (unless expedited is chosen in the options for the lead time).
- Hopper Capacity- 66 lbs.
- Grinding Capacity (medium)- 616 lbs/hr.
- Frequency/Phase - 60 Hz/3 Phase.
- Motor- 25 amps/7.5 hp.
- Grinding Disc Diameter- 180 mm.
- Grinding Disc Material- Tungsten Carbide.
Similar to type 15 but with greater capacity. The mobile container with a capacity of approx. 53 gal (200 litres) simplifies transport of the ground product. Grinding discs made from wear resistant steel provide fine and cool grinding.