The Synchronika with Flow Control valve is a dual boiler espresso machine from ECM that takes cues from the design of their popular home line of espresso machines while featuring a number of technical and aesthetic improvements. Start with the control valve that allows you to control the flow rate of the Espresso shot. It has a polished steel housing and its anthracite powder-coated base. On the inside, the machine brews with a pair of insulated stainless steel boilers that are monitored and regulated by a Gicar PID controller. To ensure near silent brewing, the Synchronika is equipped with a Fluid-O-Tech rotation pump and can be plumbed directly into a water line to become a permanent fixture in your home.
ECM Synchronika Flow Control Features:
- Manual Flow Control: The manual flow control device on this version of the ECM Synchronika allows you to control the flow rate of your espresso extraction. Experimenting with flow rate lets one experiment with extracting espresso at variable flow rates, making it possible to both ramp up or ramp down pump water flow depending on the coffee type and flavors intended to be extracted.
- E61 Group Head: The ECM Synchronika features the extremely well known and widely used E61 group head. Noble design and outstanding technology. Due to its unique construction, water spillings are avoided. The practical aspect: The extended brewing group lever is even handier.
- Dual Boiler: Separate boilers for steam production and for espresso production. Not only can you perform both functions simultaneously, but you have full control over the temperature of each boiler.
- Professional Gauges: The Synchronika features two professional gauges. First indicates pump pressure, whereas second displays boiler pressure. Both are a great feedback tool which let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Rotary Pump: The ECM Synchronika features a rotary pump which is whisper quiet, delivers even pressure, easily adjustable and more durable.
- Boilers: Both boilers are made of stainless steel and additional external insulation for optimum thermal retention. Coffee boiler capacity is 0.75 litre, while steam/service boiler is 2 litre.
- Advanced PID: The ECM Synchronika features an advanced PID with extreme temperature accuracy. The PID also acts as a shot timer once the pump is on. It can also display brew group cleaning reminders!
- Water Sensor: Level control cuts the power circuit if water is low, with a microprocessor that automatically controls the level of the water tank and boiler. A low water level warning will tell you when you need to refill. Please note: for proper operation it is a must to use water with mineral content.
- Large Drip Tray: Drip tray with even more capacity and more space - even for big cups. Creates more convenience for coffee preparation avoiding annoying spillings on the countertop.
- Barista Feeling: The new chromed filter holder is a real highlight in design and material. The ergonomic and weight-balanced shape improves handiness and comfort.
- Joystick Style Knobs: This is the latest trend in the industry. Instead of using taps that have to be turned on and off the Synchronika features the instant on/instant off Joy Stick style wands. These are also nice because they cannot be over tightened.
- No Burn Steam And Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worry about scolding your hands.
- Stainless Steel Housing: The Synchronika is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful AISI 304 stainless steel case.
Accessories: The Synchronika espresso machine comes with a single and double portafilter, a single and double shot baskets, a tamper and a set of manuals.
Updates in the Latest Version
- ECO Mode: Automatic shut-off timer setup option from 0 minutes to 600 minutes. Stop worrying about shutting the machine off after making your last coffee.
- CLN Mode: Automatic reminder of when to do the group cleaning. It can be set to start after 10* coffees.
- FILL Mode: A safety mode that reminds users to fill the coffee boiler. This helps prevent starting the machine without water in the coffee boiler and damaging the heating element. Can also be set when the after servicing where the boiler has been drained for transportation.
New boiler drainage valve to prevent water from freezing due to
extreme temperatures during transport, and preventing damage to
Steam performance enhancement:
Higher working temperature in the steam boiler ' Max 132 C/ 270 F
This helps achieve higher pressure and consequently higher steaming power. Note: The threshold for the safety valve has been raised from 2.0 bar to 2.5 to accommodate this.
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Wattage (W) - 1400 W : 1200 W
Brew - 0.75 L
Steam - 2.00 L
|Temperature Control||PID, Gicar brand|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.