The new and improved Bottled Water PLUS is part of Flojet's premium water dispensing product line. When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where portable potable water is needed.
The Bottled Water PLUS system is also designed for convenience-the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance running dry.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor: Ensures years of reliable operation
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump: Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Over the past 12 years, Flojet Bottled Water Systems have helped serve over two million cups of coffee per day in cafes and coffee shops worldwide.
- Backed by the Flojet brand of electric diaphragm pump technology, a brand enjoying over 35 years of operational excellence.
- Flojet's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over seven million units in service.
- Flojet Bottled Water Systems protect the environment by eliminating the need for a water filter when dispensing water to your refrigerator, preventing over 300,000 filters from being disposed of each year.
|Weight (pounds)||4.50 lbs|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage (VAC) - 115 or 230 VAC
Amperage (A) - 0.5 A for 115 VAC : 0.3 A for 230 VAC
Hertz (Hz) - 50/60 for AC models