AS THIS IS A NEW ITEM, STOCK IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. PREORDERS ARE FULFILLED WITHIN 4-6 WEEKS.
Welcome PRIMA, the one group espresso coffee machine ready to bring wherever and whenever the VICTORIA ARDUINO coffee experience.
We called it this way because we believe it is the first step towards a new frontier and will overcome many boundaries. It is a new way to prepare and enjoy espresso coffee. It is dedicated to baristas planning their coffee business,
to roasters that would like to search and offer a serene coffee experience for their clients, to professionals that desire a high-quality espresso even at home, and to
all the international community of coffee lovers.
It is a versatile and eclectic coffee machine that opens to a new way of living and perceiving the coffee experience.
- Stainless steel body panels - Made of stainless steel and available in a plethora of colors.* The E1 Prima is a stunning addition to any décor.
- Custom Colors - Along with the standard steel, black, and white, the E1 Prima can be custom ordered in Red, Light Blue, or Green, lead times will be extended for custom colors.
- NEO Engine Grouphead - The NEO engine is a instant heating system that precisely heats only the water needed for extraction with virtually no fluctuation. This results in improved thermals and reduced energy consumption.
- Companion App - Using the Victoria Arduino app, the E1 Prima can be controlled digitally. This app allows for shot timing, boiler temp setting, auto on/off, and much more.
- Programmable shot buttons -The E1 Prima has programable shot counters for automatic dosing along with a manual override button.
- Award winning steam tip - Pioneered by the Black Eagle, the steam tip on the E1 Prima is identical to the tip used to win countless barista world championships.
- Push pull steam wand- Compared to a traditional twist knob, the push pull lever features improved ergonomics and precision steam pressure control.
- Soft Infusion system - Simonelli's SIS system monitors and gradually increases the extraction pressure to ensure a perfect shot. This helps compensate for imperfect tamping leading to a better shot for beginners and pro baristas alike.
|Steam Boiler Size||1.5L 1200W
|Brew Boiler Size||140mL 300W|
|Boiler Type||Dual Boiler|
|Number Of Boilers||2|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||58 mm|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||Button
|Volts||110 / 120 V|
|Water Source||Water Tank or Direct Fill|