ECM Mechanika V Slim Espresso Machine
CaffeTech Canada presents the ECM Mechanika V Slim Espresso Machine. With the ECM Mechanika V Slim, the small all-rounder proves that less can really be more with its compact design. The Mechanika V Slim is a compact and modern take on heat exchange espresso machines with a host of cosmetic and mechanical improvements over its previous incarnation. At under 10” wide, the Mechanika has slimmed down by more than 2 inches thanks to the vertical re-orienting of the boiler. The new stainless steel boiler has a slightly increased capacity of 2.2L and features thermal insulation for greater energy efficiency. The redesigned interior also resulted in an update to the OPV which is now accessible from the top of the machine and located underneath the reservoir lid.
In addition to its slim profile, ECM has upped the ante on the Mechanika’s aesthetics. The ECM Mechanika V Slim offer by CaffeTech Canada features high-quality steel legs, etched steam and hot water valves, and red knobs add touches of elegance previously absent in past designs. Must-haves likes dual brew and steam pressure gauges, a set of angled portafilters, and a custom E61 group help to guarantee that good thing really do come in small packages.
Contact CaffeTech Canada Today for more information on ECM Espresso Machines and the differences between the entire ECM product Line
- E61 Group Head: The ECM Mechanika V Slim features the extremely well-known and widely used E61 group head. Noble design and outstanding technology. Due to its unique construction, water spillings are avoided.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchange Boiler: The Mechanika's 2.1-liter boiler is mounted horizontally by a solid bracket and made of stainless steel for enhanced heat retention and corrosion resistance. The heat exchanger allows the Mechanika to brew and steam at the same time and the boiler is heated by a 1400 watt element for a consistent brew temperature of approximately 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Professional Gauges: The Mechanika features two professional gauges. The first indicates pump pressure, whereas the second displays boiler pressure. Both are great feedback tool that let you better understand your machine and improve your final results.
- Vibratory Pump: The ECM Mechanika Slim features a vibratory pump that delivers even pressure, is easily adjustable, and is very durable.
- Large Water Tank: The large water reservoir holds 2.8 liters of water.
- Large Drip Tray: Drip tray with even more capacity and more space - even for big cups. Creates more convenience for coffee preparation avoiding annoying spillings on the countertop.
- No Burn Steam And Hot Water Wands: The machine is equipped with no burn steam and hot water wands that can be manipulated without worrying about scolding your hands.
- Stainless Steel Housing: The Mechanika is housed in a highly durable and very beautiful stainless steel case.
- Accessories: The ECM Puristika comes with a double-spout portafilter, a single-spout portafilter, a 1-cup filter, a 2-cup filter, a blind filter, a tamper, a cleaning brush, and a manual.
ECM Mechanika V Slim Specifications:
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Size||2.1 l|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchange|
|Easy To Change Brew Pressure||Yes|
|Maximum Cup Height||10 cm|
|Number Of Boilers||1|
|Number Of Groups||1|
|Pod and Capsule Compatibility||No|
|Portafilter Baskets Included||Single, Double|
|Portafilter Size||58 mm|
|Removable Water Tank||Yes|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional|
|Type Of Controls||E61 (lever)|
|Warm up Time||15-20 mins|
|Water Filter Included||N/A|
|Water Source||Water Tank|
|Water Tank Size||2.8 l|