Elektra S1C Microcasa Leva Espresso Machine
The Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1C is an espresso machine with lever offered by Elektra for several decades. Complete with manual press lever, The Elektra Microcasa Leva Espresso Machines are made in three versions: Copper Brass, Chrome and Brass and Chrome. C ontact CaffeTech Canada for more sales information on Contact CaffeTech Canada for more sales information on The Elektra S1C Microcasa LEVA Espresso Machine and other Elektra Espresso Machines
- Chrome finish.
- Our units have the eagle with wings UP!
- Bakelite handles.
- Brass eagle situated on dome.
- Large, round base (10" diameter)
- Water level sight glass indicates level of water in boiler
- Pressure gauge shows steam pressure in boiler and needle in green zone indicates optimal time to extract espresso
- Spring piston-operated - lever starts in upward position, the user pulls down against spring until coffee fills bottom of demitasse cup, then lever is slowly released and the spring in the piston pushes the lever to pump the water through the coffee grinds. If making double, it is important to pull lever down a second time at the halfway point and released.
- Piston grouphead
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of boiler for safety
- Durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro foam.
- Armour-plated, 800 watt heating element
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature
- Built-in safety thermostat prevents meltdown if left without water - please note that you can still damage the heating element if the machine is run dry (without water).
|Power Supply + Absorption
Voltage - 110V
Wattage - 800 W
Hertz - 60 Hz
Amperage - 15 A
|Filter Basket Size
||49 - 50 mm
ELEKTRA S1C MICROCASA LEVA - SHIPS FROM EDMONTON- ALBERTA CANADA FROM CAFFETECH CANADA -SERVICE AND WARRANTY SUPPLIED BY CAFFETECH CANADA