The Elektra SXC Microcasa is a professional espresso maker, possessing the advantage of enclose in ancient forms the current manufacturing technology, to meet the requirements of convenience of the user.
The steamer generates steam for the most inexhaustible of frothy cappuccinos, for tea and infusions.
The professional group with continuous delivery is made of brass and the boiler always brass is provided with a heat exchanger.
- Beautiful long lasting chrome finish combination.
- Bakelite handle on portafilter.
- beautiful Elektra Eagle on top of Dome
- Three red switches - power, coffee brew, & boiler refill.
- Large, round base with 10" diameter for stability of unit on countertop.
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge.
- Pump-operated to deliver water to grouphead and to refill boiler.
- Heat exchanger system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!!!.
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
- Manual water refill switch for boiler.
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety.
- Durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
- Extended steam wand away from boiler.
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs!
- Three way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in grouphead when finished extracting espresso to avoid "espresso explosion" when removing the portafilter handle.
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by operator) so machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models.
- Armour-plated, 800 watt heating element.
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator.
|Boiler Capacity||2 L|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage - 110-230 V
Wattage - 800 W
Hertz - 50-60 Hz/60 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.