- Precise “gourmet” control over all critical functions— The G3 Digital Control Module provides you the expertise to brew premium gourmet coffee with ease.
- Versatile Dual Brewing System — The two brew heads are easily programmed independently of each other.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes — Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Curtis’ Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty — Provides 3 full years of protection on the digital control components.
- Out-of-the-Box Operation — Pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Reliability you can depend on — The Digital Control Module is encapsulated in high-tech polymer and is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming — Large, brightly lighted display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant — Changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Easy-to-Use — Simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs — Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Reduce Downtime — G3 on-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operation. A Service Phone Number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required.
- Programmable Display Banner — Can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- Quick and Simple Installation — Standard 120 VAC Operation.
- ThermoPro™ Airpots Keep Coffee Quality at its Peak of Freshness — High heat retention design maintains temperature without additional warming.
- Dispenser sold separately
|Heat Configuration||2 x 2500W|
|Pressure||20 - 90 psi|
|Min. Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Tank Volume||3.0 Gal.|
|Ship Height (in.)||30.00"|
|Ship Width (in.)||22.00"|
|Ship Depth (in.)||23.00"|
|Ship Weight||53.00 lbs|
|Ship Cube||8.78 cuft|