Wilbur Curtis D500GTH52A001
CaffeTech Canada supplies and sells the complete Range Of Wilbur Curtis Brewing Equipment. CaffeTech has chosen to exclusively provide Wilbur Curtis as its only Brew Coffee Equipment because of Curtis's Remarkable track record of uncompromising reliability.
The Wilbur Curtis D500GTH52A001 automatic tall height airpot coffee brewer with digital controls gives you the versatility to make gourmet quality brews with simple operation! This brewer's intuitive "scroll-through" programming system lets you modify temperature and brew volume or add in pre-infusion and pulse brew (Great for Fresh roasted Coffee) features to fine-tune the brewing process. The large LCD screen makes it easy for your staff to use. Solid designed with a reliable control module that is designed to stay away from heat and moisture damage. Wilbur Curtis supplies great built in diagnostics tools to make maintenance easy and ensure your downtime is minimal and your Customer are consuming coffee without interruptions to your business.
- Precise “gourmet” control over all critical functions— The G3 Digital Control Module provides you the expertise to brew premium gourmet coffee with ease.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes — Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Curtis’ Exclusive G3 3-Year Warranty — Provides 3 full years of protection on the digital control components.
- Out-of-the-Box Operation — Pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results.
- Reliability you can depend on. The Digital Control Module is encapsulated in high-tech polymer and is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming — Large, brightly lighted display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper Resistant — Changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Easy-to-Use — Simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs — Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Reduce Downtime — G3 on-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operation. A Service Phone Number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required.
- Programmable Display Banner — Can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- Quick and Simple Installation — Standard 120VAC Operation.
- ThermoPro™ Airpots Keep Coffee Quality at its Peak of Freshness — High heat retention design maintains temperature without additional warming.
- *Dispenser sold separately.
|Heat Configuration||1 x 1600W|
|Pressure||20 - 90 psi|
|Min. Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Tank Volume||1.6 Gal.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.