This countertop ice cream maker model can make a frozen dessert in less than 20 minutes.The housing including bowls, are made of brushed and polished stainless steel with matching stainless steel blade. Musso FIUME Frozen Dessert maker is a large commercial counter-top ice cream maker just like you might find in an Italian gelateria. Simply put the ingredients into the bowl, press two buttons, and in about 20 minutes have fresh ice cream. The housing including bowls, are made of brushed and polished stainless steel with matching stainless steel blade. Operation is simplified by the use of a Timer which works in conjunction with a Churn and Chill switches. The unit has a non removable stainless steel bowl for easy cleaning.
- Totally self-contained frozen dessert maker
- Housing including bowl are brushed and polished AISI 304 grade stainless steel with a matching stainless steel blade
- Operation is simplified by the use of a timer which works in conjunction with a Churn and a chill switch. No electronic components.
- Non- removable stainless steel bowl for easy cleaning and efficient cooling. Refrigerant coil is welded directly to the bowl to minimize temperature dispersion.
- Perfect paddle speed (>76 rpm) for incorporating just the right amount of air to assure great texture. Blade is designed to break up lumps and help prevent ice formation.
- Capacity 3 quarts
- Maximum output: up to 9 litres per hour
- Takes about 20 minutes per batch of ice cream
|Weight (pounds)||137.0 lbs|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage (V) - 110 V
Wattage (W) - 560 W