The Oscar II model, from Nuova Simonelli, is a more stylish, chrome-plated machine that provides the high performance functionality the Oscar is know for, to pull the perfect espresso. Aside from its improved, ultra-modern appearance, this machine is built from the same top quality metal components, including a 58mm group head, a heat-exchange boiler, and an upgraded steam arm (with a manual lever for steam flow regulation) for producing the perfect milk micro-foam for lattes and cappuccinos. This is a serious machine, able to reliably extract professional quality espressos – and it is available at a substantially lower price than similarly graded machines from competitors.
- Articulated Steam Wand: Extra long length for this model. Delivers steam for milk micro-foam for lattes/cappuccinos, as well as hot water for Americano, teas etc. The Oscar II’s steam wand is more powerful and performs more impressively than other similar competing models intended mainly for home use.
- Commercial-grade portafilters: 58mm (same as original Oscar model).
- Heat Exchange Boiler: Powerful yet efficient copper boiler for hot water and steam.
- Cup Warmer: Automatically preheats cups to the ideal temperature for receiving perfectly pulled espresso shots.
- Extremely User Friendly: Users can make a single or double espresso shot with the simple push of a button. Espresso shot dispense times can also be easily programmed in.
- Beautiful design: Aside from its world-class functionality, the Oscar II also looks incredibly stylish and fancy. With its ergonomic design and chrome finish, it makes an attractive addition to any modern kitchen.
|Water Source||External Water Line (Plumbable)|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger|
|Power Supply + Absorption||
Voltage - 110 V - 120 V
Wattage - 1200 W
|Pump Type||No Pump|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.